Friday, March 13, 2015

3/13/15 TV You Grew Up With

TV You Grew Up With

Here is a new podcast that just started and is now on show #3.

http://tvyougrewupwith.com/

About the show:

TV You Grew Up With is the brainchild of pro podcaster, Jim Harold…that’s me!
After 10 years of podcasting on the paranormal, I figured it was time to branch out a bit. So, what better way to take advantage of my youth spent watching classic TV than to do a podcast on it!
I hope you like it, the show is launching in late March. I am amazed at some of the great stars I’ve spoken to already! In the meantime, for something completely different, check out my other podcasts at JimHarold.com
If you have a guest suggestion or just want to get in touch please email me at jimATjimharold.com

I have listen to the first 2 shows and think you should check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment